Monday, June 30, 2008

Steven Tyler: Lied About Rehab For His Foot

It wasn't rehab for his foot... It was rehab because of his foot?
The 60-yr-old rocker now claims that he did a small stint in rehab because of the prescription drugs he was given after he had surgery on his foot.

That's not quite what he said in May regarding rehab. But it's better late than never when it comes to 'fessing up!


Steven Tyler sought the "safe environment" of rehab last month to recover from more than just surgery _ the Aerosmith frontman now says was fighting a dependency on pain and sleep medication.

"To have your feet done, to have your leg done, you have to be on narcotics," Tyler told The Associated Press on Friday. "You have to be on sleep aids at night. I don't know about Joe (Perry) but I was off and running and I didn't like the me that was me."

Source

No comments: